Professional New & Restriping Court Services
Installing a playing court or field? Our team specializes in installing new indoor and outdoor grounds. Depending on the size of the project, a new court can be installed in a few weeks to a few months.
Outdoor Sport Ground Installation
The installation process for a new outdoor court typically involves the following steps:
- Site preparation: The area where the court will be installed must be leveled and graded to ensure proper drainage. Any existing vegetation or debris must be removed.
- Base preparation: A base of crushed stone or gravel is typically installed to provide a stable foundation for the court. The base is compacted to ensure a level surface.
- Sub-base installation: A sub-base of asphalt or concrete is installed on top of the base layer. This provides additional stability and support for the court surface.
- Surface installation: The final surface of the court is installed on top of the sub-base. This can be made of a variety of materials such as acrylic, rubber, or synthetic turf.
- Line marking: The court surface is marked with the lines and boundaries for the specific sport being played on the court.
- Final inspection: A final inspection of the court is conducted to ensure that it meets all safety and performance standards.
The installation process can vary depending on the type of court, the materials being used, and the location. It can also take several weeks to several months to complete, depending on the complexity of the project.
When you work with Sport King of Texas we will ensure that the court is installed properly and meets safety and performance standards.
SportsMaster Court Designer
Re-striping Court Services
When should you re-stripe your field/court?
A court should be re-striped when the existing lines have become worn or faded. This can happen due to weathering, heavy use, or lack of maintenance. The benefits of re-striping include:
Improved safety: Clearly visible lines help players avoid collisions and injuries.
Enhanced aesthetics: Freshly painted lines can make a court look new again and improve the overall appearance of the facility.
Increased longevity: Properly maintaining a court through regular re-striping can prolong its lifespan.
Better gameplay: Clear markings on the court can help players to better understand the rules and make for more accurate and fair gameplay.
It’s typically recommended to re-stripe a field/court every 2-3 years, or more frequently if the court is heavily used or the lines are frequently worn away. However, this will vary depending on the type of sport, the climate, and the condition of the court.
Do you think your courts need restriping? Give us a call and speak with one of our representatives to set up an appointment.
Who is Sports King of Texas?
Coppell, Texas based, locally owned and operated, our commitment to providing you great customer service is our #1 goal! We strive for quality and service you can trust time and time again.
We proudly serve Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding cities.